How to Order
Before ordering, please take a moment to read the
Guide to Condition Terminology where we explain the terms used to describe the
condition of each item. Please let us know if you intend to use your watch as a
daily timekeeper; our watches are collectors items and many of them may not be suitable
for daily use.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. A prompt "no questions asked"
refund, less shipping charges, will be made for any item that does not please you for any
reason if it is returned in original condition within 3 days of receipt. To see what our
clients have to say, please read their testimonials.
We check every timekeeper three times; when we buy it, when we list it on this website,
and again before we ship. When payment has been received we run every watch for at least
24 hours. If you need your purchase immediately please let us know and we will do our
best to accommodate you.
- Before sending payment, please e-mail (preferred), phone or fax to reserve your choices. We will hold any item for 5 days pending receipt of payment. All reservations will be acknowledged.
- We accept checks, money orders, and Wire Transfers (instructions provided upon request).
Personal checks take 2 weeks to clear. Money Orders or Certified Checks assure immediate
shipment. Bank checks must be verified by the issuing bank before shipment is released. Please make checks and money orders payable to "Stephen Bogoff".
Please include your name, address, and phone number as well as the stock number and price
of each item you are ordering when you reserve and again when you send payment.
Time payments may be available - please inquire.
- We are required to collect 8.50% sales tax for orders shipped to California.
There is no sales tax on orders from California residents
that are shipped to an address outside of California.
- Please add $35 for shipping by Registered Mail, insurance, and handling for each order
(not each item). Additional shipping charges for large or heavy items. Registered Mail typically takes 5 to 7 business days to get from San Francisco to
New England. UPS with full private insurance is also available. We will be happy to advise the cost
- Trades welcomed. We also buy single items and complete collections.
- You are welcome to have a trusted watchmaker examine anything you purchase from us, however we ask that you
not have any work done until you are certain that you want to keep your purchase. We are unable to accept for return
any watches that have been dismantled or worked on in any way.
Buyers from outside the US: Your orders are welcomed.
We encourage international sales and provide help to expedite international transactions and minimize expenses.
- We prefer payment by Wire Transfer and will provide instructions upon request.
We will hold any item for 5 days pending receipt of payment. All reservations will be
- Use the Currency Converter to
change our US Dollar prices into your currency.
- Buyers are responsible for duty, taxes, and any associated charges.
- UPS with full private insurance is available to most locations. We highly recommend UPS for all international shipments.
We will be happy to advise the cost upon request.
We can also ship watches abroad by Registered Mail at the buyer's risk due to the
$40 insurance limit. The charge for Registered Mail is $35 to most locations with additional
shipping charges for large or heavy items. Packages typically
take 7 to 10 business days to get from San Francisco to most of Europe and Asia.
All other terms above apply. Send payment to:
P.O. Box 408
Mill Valley, CA 94942
Phone: (415) 383-8100 or (800) 776-6575
The best way to contact us is by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not responsible for typographical errors.
All items subject to prior sale. All prices subject to change.